Frequently Asked Questions
Common Criminal Defense Questions in Texas
When you’ve been accused or arrested for a crime in Texas, it is vital that you have all of the information needed to protect your rights and freedom. At the Law Office of Patrick J. McLain, PLLC, we know that facing a criminal charge can be incredibly stressful and having the right attorney on your side can make the difference. Se habla Español.
Call (214) 238-9392 to discuss your specific charges or follow the links below for more information and answers:
- Surviving a Police Stop
- What to do if You Are Arrested
- What if I’m Stopped for DWI?
- Juvenile Crime FAQ
- Do I Need an Attorney & How do I Find the Right One?
- What to do if Falsely Accused for Domestic Violence
- Frequently Asked Questions About Healthcare Fraud
- Frequently Asked Questions About Federal Sex Crimes
- Frequently Asked Questions About the Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
Our Firm is Top-Rated & Award-Winning
Attorney Patrick J. McLain is widely respected by his peers & clients as seen by his numerous accolades.
Over Two Decades in the U.S. Marine Corps
Attorney Patrick J. McLain tried his first jury trials during operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He handles all cases with integrity and an unparalleled work-ethic.
Former Federal Prosecutor & Military Judge
Attorney Patrick J. McLain's years of experience across the aisle provide him with a unique perspective.
Over 3500 Cases Successfully Handled
Throughout his career, Patrick J. McLain has helped thousands of clients secure a better future for themselves through tenacious and aggressive representation.